Cart Contents

or if you would like to check out all feedback

just go to Ebay and find me at klaus53welcome, refer link below

From the 4X4 Show Melb 2006 and Overlander Magazine

excellent delivery

Buyer   xrmotard ( 33 )

16-Sep-05 12:40

Fast delivery, Excellent service

Buyer   nottricky ( 115 )

21-Sep-05 19:30

Very quick postage.... Highly recommended

Buyer   sethlapod ( 132 )

22-Sep-05 17:15

Excellent Seller!!....Excellent Product!!.....A++++++++

Buyer   flossielazyben ( 10 )

23-Sep-05 06:31

Fast, efficient, excellent service.

Buyer   4x4drivingfisho ( 239 )

28-Sep-05 22:03

Fast pay, smooth transaction, highly recommend, thanks A++++

Buyer   blazesport ( 170 )

05-Oct-05 15:57

Fast delivery, Top quality, excellent product. Recommend highly!!

Buyer   domnym ( 22 )

10-Oct-05 23:35

great service, postage quick as a flash. Looks the goods too :)

Buyer   stufishing ( 60 )

17-Oct-05 13:45

Excellent Ebayer. Many thanks.

Buyer   catch2000 ( 359 )

26-Oct-05 23:11

Thank you, pleasant transaction. Excellent service. A++++++

Buyer   shaney99 ( 62 )

27-Oct-05 18:01

item collected, very good quality

Buyer   brandiday ( 29 )

27-Oct-05 20:16

great product, great service, very helpful. Thanks

Buyer   briann532 ( 1 )

16-Sep-05 16:17

Received Bag no problems. Good Quality. Good Service.

Buyer   hamo031969 ( 1 )

17-Sep-05 17:37

quick delivery, great product. AAAA++++

Buyer   ozgibbo1969 ( 7 )

19-Sep-05 11:11

Excellent Seller!!....Excellent Product!!.....A++++++++

Buyer   flossielazyben ( 10 )

23-Sep-05 06:30

On Friday, September 09, 2005 at 19:24
posted about Excellent Customer Service - In Front Camping Gear - (PostID: 26318)
Replies: 4 Last: 14 Sep 19:10 FollowUps: 3 Last: 10 Sep 17:09 Views: 263
The post

Just thought I'd pass on my recent experience with In Front Camping Gear. I purchased a canvas rear wheel rubbish carrier from them sometime ago for a realistic price (unlike some of the others out there) and I had a problem with 1 of the buckles. Klaus from In Front was extremely helpful in getting it fixed. They have some great stuff, inclusing a very useful collapsable canvas bucket which I think has got a mention here before.

If you need any canvas stuff - check them out. Great pricing and Klaus stands behind his products (which is becoming increasingly rare with companies these days).

Their website is

Usual disclaimer - I have nothing to do with them other than being a very satisfied customer.

Hope others can get some 'value' as I have. :)

Moggs (Melbourne VIC)

Related Site Keyword Matches
Topic Search: Camping Gear Business Search Keyword: Camping
  Business Search Keyword: Camping Gear

Reply 1 of 4 posted 09 Sep 2005 at 20:53 - (AnswerID: 129388)

Member - Jack replied to the question

Gotta agree, Moggs.

I had bought a Porta Pottie bag from Klaus, and the handles broke on a recent trip. I contacted him letting him know what happened and he sent me a new one without hesitation.

And, as you said - his prices are very good.

Blessed are the cracked:
For it is they who let in the light

Reply 2 of 4 posted 09 Sep 2005 at 21:21 - (AnswerID: 129394)

Member - Blue (VIC) replied to the question

Do they have an address or are they online only? I started looking around and then had server probs so couldn't locate the info I was after. Stuff seems a very good price.

If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat...???
FollowUp 1 of 3 posted 09 Sep 2005 at 22:32 - (FollowupID: 383864)
Moggs posted this followup
online only I think. The website is a bit clumsy, but it does have a search function that makes it easier to find what you want.

Moggs (Melbourne VIC)

FollowUp 2 of 3 posted 10 Sep 2005 at 07:00 - (FollowupID: 383886)
Member - Jack posted this followup
In Front Camping Gear link ... here .

Blessed are the cracked:
For it is they who let in the light

FollowUp 3 of 3 posted 10 Sep 2005 at 17:09 - (FollowupID: 383934)
Member - Blue (VIC) posted this followup
Thanks Moggs, no overheads means fair prices I guess... Website working OK now. I think I may become a regular there...

If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat...???

Reply 3 of 4 posted 10 Sep 2005 at 13:27 - (AnswerID: 129466)

Al & Mrs Al (Vic) replied to the question

Have to agree moggs,

I've got the canvas rubbish bag, 4 canvas clothes bags, and 2 canvas camp oven bags, as well as a HUGE dogs's great stuff and reasonable prices, and they're customer service relations are fantastic.

They also have their stuff up for auction on ebay as well.

Walking with a friend in the dark
Is better than walking alone in the light
Helen Keller

Reply 4 of 4 posted 14 Sep 2005 at 19:10 - (AnswerID: 130101)

Moggs replied to the question

Sorry to dredge this post up again when it has run its course, but I just have to make one more comment....

My rubbish bag was returned in 2 days, repaired, and enclosed with it was a $10 note from Klaus to cover my expense in posting it to him for repairs (which was actually more than the cost of postage in the first place).

Through-out the process he kept me informed by email. It is the best after-sales customer service I have ever received.

Good on you Klaus - you have made my day. I only wish other businesses shared your commitment to their products and customers.

Moggs (Melbourne VIC)

Hello again Klaus & Lynn
Last year, prior to a family trip to the Simpson Desert in our Troopy, I ordered a non standard sized RR bag and RR mounted tyre bag with 4 straps
Just to let you know both performed magnificently. The tyre bag doubled as a storage area for light weight bulky gear and airbag lift jack. Both bags were soundly sealed, which was especially important for the main RR bag. In 3 weeks of constant camping & travelling, not once did any sand or dust enter the main RR bag whilst in transit, so contents remained dust free as well as dry and tidy.
The picture attached although a very big file is a good shot of your gear bags on the RR with swags & gas bottle, all secure and neat and tidy. We did some terrible roads and quite a bit of cross country on rugged terrain, nothing moved at all, very impressed
I've got another made to measure request, I need some more bags and in one in particular to house a camp oven with a hillbilly folding fry pan inverted on top.
Just checking first to see if you can make a Camp oven bag that is a combination of the measurements of your Large & XL bags.
If possible can you make a bag that is 15" (380mm) x 9" (230mm), and if so, how much would the price be?

Browse Our Categories